- Check that your printer is set to 300 Dots Per Inch (DPI)
- Set your printer settings to 100% scale to ensure that your art or invites print at the intended size.
- To print multiple copies of your invitation to one page:
- Click on the Printer Icon or press CTRL + P (Windows) or COMMAND + P (for Mac)
- Look for "Copies per page" option and select a number.
- Click Print.
Using Your Own Professional Printer
- Files are created as JPEG in sRGB colour format and true to size with no bleed.
- If your printer requires PDF, CMYK, or bleed, please contact us and we will be happy to create your file in the required format.